At about 3:00 p.m. on July 10 in the Department of Chemistry, an undergraduate student in a laboratory on the seventh floor was dealing with lithium aluminum hydride(LAH) powder. An accident occurred due to improper operation sequence. Because the student was protected by a lab coat and goggles, only second-degree burns on the right hand and charred hair on the forehead, and no permanent injury was caused. After on-site inspections by the Fire Department and the NTU-EHS Center, no management negligence was found in the laboratory. Here, we would like to remind all members again of the importance of wearing PPE and good laboratory management (drug information, training records).